I am glad to say that my latest newsletter is now published!
Topics include the impending council elections, and the Holocaust Educational Trust reception I recently hosted in the Scottish Parliament’s Garden Lobby.
As ever, it also includes full contact details and information about my monthly surgeries.
The newsletter is also available, alongside previous issues, in the newsletters page, and will also appear on Facebook and Twitter.
My first parliamentary newsletter of 2012 is now available!
It can be accessed in the newsletter section on this site, and will shortly be appearing on Facebook!
Working hard for Central Scotland
- Labour releases campaign video attacking “The real story of David Cameron’s economy”
- Labour campaigns matter. And in development they change the world
- The coalition are making a land-grab on Labour territory – we should be encouraged
- Liam Byrne: Labour planning “long-term shift to a graduate tax”
- Don’t be fooled by Osborne’s employment rhetoric – it’s a red herring
- Scottish budget 'gets £308m boost'
- Ex-councillor admits fraud charges
- Two-year delay for wind farm plan
- The plan is working, says Osborne
- 'Ghost' tram in Princes Street test
- Project winners shut down or move
- Town flood scheme set to proceed
- Green policy 'risks development'
- Online attacks 'devastating' lives
- Salmond Christmas card revealed