I am glad to say that my latest newsletter is now published!
Topics include the impending council elections, and the Holocaust Educational Trust reception I recently hosted in the Scottish Parliament’s Garden Lobby.
As ever, it also includes full contact details and information about my monthly surgeries.
The newsletter is also available, alongside previous issues, in the newsletters page, and will also appear on Facebook and Twitter.
My first parliamentary newsletter of 2012 is now available!
It can be accessed in the newsletter section on this site, and will shortly be appearing on Facebook!
Working hard for Central Scotland
- Should people be asked if they are party supporters when they register to vote?
- You can always rely on the Conservatives to ignore the public when it comes to Europe
- Vicky Foxcroft selected as Labour’s PPC for Lewisham Deptford
- Labour’s future schools policy: why accountability matters
- Falkirk selection process suspended by the party
- Immigration policies 'restrictive'
- 'Full levers' call for Scots economy
- Treasury claims banks 'safer in UK'
- Campaigners to cycle on parliament
- Farage blasts 'fascist' protesters
- New school flu vaccine pilot mooted
- 33% of Scots roads 'unacceptable'
- Hoy backs cycling demonstration
- Nominations close for by-election
- Grandmother's cancer case raised